KCA is the perfect place for every young, aspiring tennis player to reach his or her goal in professional tennis. Each player
is important for the academy and the objective is to get the maxiumum performance out of every player.
For these talented players KCA offers 3 performance programs:
This program includes
– intensive & professional training week
– small group training from Monday 8:30 until Friday 16:00
– daily: 0,5 h warm up, 2 x 1,5 h tennis , 1 x 1,5 h fitness & 0,5 h cool down
HIGH PERFORMANCE WEEK
The High Performance Week includes all features of the Perfomance Week and an additional 3 hours of private tennis training per week by a personal coach (T1).
Players who are looking for a long time solution can sign in for the Pro Performance Program (min. 10 months per year). This program includes all High Performance Week features. The Kim Clijsters Academy will also assign a T1 coach who monitors the players individual progam, progression and the tournament schedule.
Extra services the player can add to his program are medical screening, mental screening, an injury prevention program, nutritional advice, physio and footscans. Prices upon request.
- Performance Week
- 2007 and younger = 500 euro per week
- 2006 and older = 680 euro per week
- High Performance Week
- 2007 and younger = 690 euro per week
- 2006 and older = 870 euro per week
- Pro Program
- +/- 2.200 € pp/month